Malas
Friday, 1 November 2013 • 23:23 • 0 comments

Hai ! Thanks sudi membaca entry Shika ne :D . BTW ,Shika rasa malas la hari ne. Shika pun tdak taw knp .Shika malas maw tidur ,malas maw berckap ,malas maw ENTAH yg penting hari ne Shika malas. Bhahaha  tgan Shika pun penat menaip ne kbye -,- ..  ~ rilakkuma here ~


NEW
This owner ♥
Thank for coming


Welcome


Bounjour Alls ! Welcome to My world . Please don't copy anything here . Be a good girl and boy . Leave me a nice speak at my cbox ^^ Feel free to navigate around here :)Mood : I'm Bored -.- .. Status : Single .. Principel of life :would continue forward. never turned back. do not easily give up .. do not easily fall .. keep walking and do not retreat

Chating here ♥
The Queen of Eagle


Awesome people ♥
Thank for following me

Credits ♥
Hai ! I'm Ashika. Unofficial 13. SMK Pekan Kota Belud II . Bff : Tira, Diana

Basecode:Masterly Elmo
Template:Izyanyancinnamon
Other help:B L O G S K I N
Best View:Google Mozilla
Owner blog: Ashika Dayana

Follow me ! :D